This Temple is self-supporting through your donations alone. Your contributions allow the Temple to continue its programs and outreach. Any level of contribution is appreciated. Our Temple is a registered charity and all donors are sent a tax receipt letter.
There are three easy ways to offer your financial contributions:
- Cash: You can place your cash donation in the donation box as you enter the meditation hall. If you would like to offer incense and prayer, there is a slot for your cash or check donation in the alter. Envelopes and pens are in the lobby, if you'd like a tax receipt letter, please put your donation in an envelope and write your name and address on the front.
- Checks can be made payable to - Won-Buddhism of Philadelphia.
- Debit or Credit Card Donations: To donate, please click on the 'Donate' button below.
Our Temple is charged a 3% fee for donations made through PayPal, so please consider adding 3% to cover this fee. Thanks you!
If you are a regular member of our temple consider subscribing to become a supporting member. Your generous monthly donation allows us to maintain the temple building so that you have a comfortable, safe and calm environment in which to practice. It allows us to continue to offer at no cost dharma teachings and meditation services and to enable our ministers to devote their lives to enriching our community and world through peaceful and compassionate practice. Thank you greatly!
You can cancel your monthly donation at any time, using the button below:
We are looking for volunteers who would like to join us in working meditation. This is a good way to practice and support our Temple community, while sharing the joy of service with others.
Here are a few areas in which your service is most needed:
- Gardening and caring for the temple grounds
- Cleaning the meditation hall before or after services
- Volunteering for special fund-raising events.
Please contact us via email at WonBuddhismofPhiladelphia@gmail.com, and tell us a little about your interests and how much time you would like to volunteer. We look forward to hearing from you, and will be glad to answer any questions you might have.
Temple Wish List
You are also welcome to support the Temple by providing any of the items on the Temple's Amazon.com wish list. Your order will be shipped directly to us!
Please look into your heart and see what you can give, to the best of your ability. Some of you have been regular and consistent supporters of our Temple and we thank you so much for your support!
If you shop through Amazon.com, a tiny portion of the total of your order can be donated to us from Amazon. Just shop through the Amazon Smile page Smile.Amazon.com and select Won Buddhism of Philadelphia Inc. as the recipiant.
The Temple gift shop is always open, and is especially enticing during the holiday season. Meditation beads, specialty tea, incense, prayer malas, chanting Mok Taks, books and many more exciting treasures are available for purchase.
You may visit the gift shop anytime during the day by using the side entrance to the residence. Please knock on the office door to ensure that someone is available to assist you. All proceeds support our Temple’s programs and outreach work.
We are thankful for all of your support.